Registration for the 2023 BOOST Conference opens May 20th!
April 25 - 28, 2023
Palm Springs Convention Center
277 N Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Super Early-Bird Registration
May 1, 2022 - June 30, 2022 - $520 per person
(Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by July 31, 2022, to secure the Super Early-Bird Registration Rate. If payment is not received by July 31, 2022, Standard Registration fees will apply).
Early-Bird Registration (July 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022) - $540 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by November 30, 2022, to secure the Early-Bird Registration rate. If payment is not received by November 30, 2022, Standard Registration fees will apply.
Standard Registration (November 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023) - $565 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL within 45 days of the Standard Registration purchase date to secure the Standard Registration rate. If you register within 45 days of the conference, all payments must be received no later than April 26, 2023, at 11:00am PST or On-Site Registration fees will apply.
Late-Bird Registration (April 1, 2023 - April 15, 2023) - $625 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by April 26, 2023, to secure the Late-Bird Registration rate. If payment is not received by April 26, 2023, at 11:00am PST, On-Site Registration fees will apply.)
On-Site Registration (April 25 – April 28, 2023) - $720 per person On-site registration will be available for walk-in participants April 25-April 28, 2023 in the lobby of the Palm Springs Convention Center. Payment must be made in full at time of registration.
*NOTE: On-site registration is not available for the Pre-Conference Academies. You must be registered online prior to the Online Registration deadline in order to be able to attend the Pre-Conference Academy.
|Need approval? Download a template justification letter to share information about BOOST with your administrators and decision-makers.|
Forms of Payment
We gladly accept credit cards (Discover, Visa, & MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders (Please note that purchase orders will hold your place but must be paid in full prior to the close of each registration phase. Payments not received by the close of a registration phase will reflect standard registration rates or on-site registration rates). Sorry, but we do not accept American Express or cash.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All BOOST Conference purchases are not eligible for return or exchange. BOOST Collaborative is unable to offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on any event purchases. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY REGISTRATIONS, PURCHASES, etc., ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PURCHASES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS. Attendee(s) and all registered participants who do not attend are liable for the entire registration fee.
What safety measures are you taking due to COVID-19?
We are pleased to announce that the Palm Springs Convention Center (PSCC) is GBAC STAR™ accredited. GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. This accreditation means that a facility has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices are in place to combat biohazards and infectious diseases.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreaks and infectious disease preparation and response.
Citywide Covid-19 Safety Requirements
- While in the City of Palm Springs customers, employees, and other visitors are required to wear face coverings in indoor settings, such as stores and restaurants, regardless of vaccination status.
- Proof of vaccine or negative COVID-19 test required within 72 hours while indoors when entering a bar or restaurant.
- Proof of vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required for all ticketed, City-permitted large events.
- As of 7-30-21, face coverings are required in all City facilities regardless of vaccine status as well as while outdoors interacting closely with others.
Please stay up-to-date on City of Palm Springs Covid-19 Guidelines here.
Click here to view the City of Palm Springs' COVID Restaurant Guidelines.
Click here to learn more about Covid-19 testing locations in Palm Springs
This content is subject to change. Please check back often for updates.
Questions about BOOST Conference registration? Please contact:
Please note: Name badges are required to attend all BOOST Conference events including all meals and all workshops.