EXHIBITOR LEAD RETRIEVAL
About Lead Retrieval
1stSales will be providing an optional lead retrieval service to our exhibitors!
You will download a mobile badge-scanning app which can be installed on all your phones or tablets for one fixed fee or on 1stSales' Pixel phones for an additional fee. You will be able to view and edit the contact details, tap or dictate notes, tap in custom qualifiers (which product, which rep, how to follow up, etc.) which will appear in separate columns in your spreadsheet. You can sort/search your leads for just about anything. You do not need the internet during the show to use the app. You can download your leads into XLS or CSV format at any time.
The following Monday, 1stSales will send attendees a list of the exhibitors who scanned them. This list includes your profile: logo, marketing message, contacts and links to your website, social media links, and uploaded sales collateral.
Call Howard Kroymann 800-959-4313 x801 if you have additional questions.
Click here to order today:https://1stsales.com/signup/boost-24
Click to download our informational flyer below:
BOOST Lead Retrieval Frequently Asked Questions
What does this service provide?
Within 24 hours after the conference:
- You will be emailed instructions for downloading an Excel spreadsheet containing your booth visitors' contact data (name, organization, address, phone, and email) and your own custom lead qualification data.
- Lead Sheets will be emailed to you and/or co-workers for selected "Hot" leads.
- Attendees will be emailed a list of the exhibitors who scanned them and a link to a page showing ALL exhibitors. This list includes your organization name, your website address, your logo, up to two contacts (name/phone/email), a 50-word marketing message, your full social media network (links to your Facebook page, YouTube video, etc.), and links to up to 4 documents (white papers, case studies, company brochures, product literature, etc).
HOW DOES THE LEAD RETRIEVAL APP WORK?
- On or before move-in day, download the 1stSales Lead Retrieval app from your app store onto the phones/tablets that will be used at the show. The single-user version of the app may be used on one device at a time throughout the show. The unlimited version may be used on any number of devices at a time throughout the show.
- Start the app and register (provide the user’s name, email address, and the registration key 1stSales sends to you as soon as you have paid for the service).
- Set up your custom qualifiers (what products, level of interest, what follow-ups, etc) by tapping Set up Qualifiers in the app. You can also set up your custom qualifiers by editing the order (follow the edit link found on your emailed invoice). In both cases, 1stSales has set up sample qualifiers that you can edit or deactivate. These custom qualifiers will be shared across all devices you use at the show.
- Tap the red + button when you are ready to scan an attendee’s badge. Give your permission for the app to use the camera to read badge barcodes. Put the barcode into focus. The app will read the barcode and take you to that attendee’s contact record in the app.
- Optional: tap in your qualifiers, tap or dictate a note, send a “hot lead” email to yourself or co-workers.
- Drop by the 1stSales counter if you have any questions or need assistance. Learn more about the app and how to plan your lead qualification by visiting https://1stsales.com/pdf/ReadMoreApp.pdf
What is the cost of this service?
1stSales charges the following prices:
Access leads through a convenient mobile app, $375 for unlimited concurrent devices and $275 for unlimited devices, but only one at a time. The price will increase by $50 after April 16, 2024.
How do I order?
I have other questions. Who do I call?
Howard Kroymann, 800-959-4313 x801 - Pacific Time
The BOOST Conference does not sell, rent, or distribute our attendee list at any time. If you are contacted by a third-party representative offering a BOOST contact list, please be advised that they are not affiliated with BOOST Collaborative or the BOOST Conference and that the list is not legitimate.